Step-by-step guide to configure your new computer
Follow these steps to set up your new PC:
- Plug the PC in the dock on your workstation, and make sure the internet cable is connected to the dock.
- Set up MFA from another PC by visiting: https://www.aka.ms/mfasetup
- Turn on the PC and log in with the new email and password, that you have received from your immediate supervisor.
- The PC will now install applications etc. This can take up to one hour (it might be possible to continue working).
- Let the PC stay in the dock while applications install.
- If you need help, you can contact our internal servicedesk by phone: +45 70261030
- Feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you will have a great start on your new job at itm8.
Your PC have been set with a temporary PIN & Password
This has to been changed, so to do this, do the following steps for changing your PIN/Password:
Open the “Settings” and click/tap on the “Accounts” icon.
Click/tap on “Sign-in options” on the left side.
And click/tap on the “Change” button under “PIN” on the right side.
Now enter your new requested PIN.